Skip to main content

Access ControlAccess Card & Key Request

Use this Request Form to request Access Cards, changes, and physical keys.

When requesting, you will request a specific room or group of rooms.

Electronic Keycards are issued to users who qualify for access to a departmental space based on current course enrollment. This includes current enrollment in one or more of these courses: 

Building access - The Department of Music provides 24/7 access to the CPMC building and the 3rd floor practice rooms for faculty, staff and students who require access to these rooms for their coursework. This includes Graduate students, Majors (Music, Music Humanities and ICAM Music) and those enrolled in Music 2ABC, 2AK, 2BK, 2CK, 32, 32V, 95B, 95D, 95E, 95JC, 95K, 95L, 95W, 101ABC, 102, 106, 130, 131, 132, 132V, 134, 137AB, and 143.

Room-only access - In addition, the Department of Music provides 24/7 access to specific rooms (e.g. to the Computer Lab and locker rooms) for those enrolled in other relevant Music courses This includes (but is not limited to) Music 1, 6, 9, 15, 111, 170, 171, 172, 201, 206, and 207.

Studios - The Department of Music provides 24/7 access to the building and 2nd floor of CPMC and studios for faculty, staff and students currently enrolled in Music courses requiring these rooms. This includes Graduate students, Music 160, 173, 174ABC, 175, 176, 177, 198, and 199.

For additional details, see our Building Access Policy.